Tuesday, April 12, 2016

How Friends and Family Can Post Here

I've okay'd a list of people from Kristina's The Lloyd Newsletter mailing list to post to this blog. All you need is a Blogger/Google account. If you aren't able to post, let me know through the comments or email me and I'll add you to the list. If the whole process is overwhelming, let me know and I can post for you, no problem.

I've also created a slideshow with pictures of Kristina on my One Drive account. I'll be giving her friends permissions to add photos. If you need permissions or would just like me to post the images and captions for you just let me know. (FYI... captions are harder to see or non-existent on mobile devices.) View Kristina's Slide Show... (click on a picture to start slideshow and see captions)

- Mark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kristina with us Mark. Thoughts and prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these pictures of Kriss! I'm digging through my oldies and would like to post some 💗

    ReplyDelete