Thursday, April 28, 2016

Food House Word Lines

Because Kristina could no longer drive, I would frequently stop by the grocery store after work or after going to the gym. She would then text me a photo of the shopping list that was on the fridge. But because of some of her writing and language challenges many things on her lists needed to be deciphered. "White Mexican Liquid" was, of course, sour cream. And "Crunchy Milk Biskuts" was cereal. And, in the picture below, "Grequacraza + more daza" was guacamole plus more salsa... but she was pretty close to the sour cream that time! At first she was frustrated with not being able to get the words right, but I found her little work arounds so adorable that we ended up looking forward to The Shopping List game and would crack up when I got home and described my hilariously challenging shopping adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment