Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Kristina's "Bun Blitz 2009"

At some point Kristina got it in her head that she wanted a bunny in addition to our three cats. So she set out on an email marketing campaign with me as her target consumer and brought her friend Marsha into the loop. I'm sure Kriss was snorting with laughter all day. Below is the ninth email of the day...

(Thanks for forwarding this Marsha!)

---

From: Wadia, Kristina
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:05 PM
To: Dyer, Marsha
Subject: FW: item nine

Just for your entertainment, I’m going to forward you some of my “Bun Blitz” from yesterday.  (we call bunnies “buns”)  I “bun-barded” Mark with these at thirty minute installments all day.  I’m just going to send you a few.  Item nine might be my favorite.  You have to admit, they are awfully dang cute.

From: Wadia, Kristina
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:55 PM
To: 'Wadia, Mark S.'
Subject: item nine

How adorable would we be, standing there in the morning in our little nightgown, drinking our coffee, watching you zip up your wetsuit?


From: Wadia, Kristina
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:40 PM
To: 'Wadia, Mark S.'
Subject: item eight


Buns like football.  I will make my bun a Chargers sweater.


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Gotta love her quirky tenacity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In think getting a bun was completely secondary to her enjoying harassing me about getting a bun. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to see more buns. Suddenly want one!

    ReplyDelete